EVM Donation Policy
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy SERIOUSLY and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
- What Information Do We Collect?
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- How Is My Information Used?
- Your information is only used to process your donation. We do NOT sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.
- If you check the Anonymous box on your donation, we keep your donation private within EVM but will use your information to provide appropriate tax documentation.
- Security and Storage
- Only your donation data (name, address, email, phone # and donation amount) are stored on our server.
- This information is encrypted using a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) before it is transmitted over a web server.
- We do not store Credit Card data.
- Cookies and Browser Information
- Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents.
- We use them only to track this information.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
There will be no returns, refunds or exchanges of donations made to Ezra Vision Ministries.
If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com
or you can send a request by mail at the address at the bottom of the page.
Short-Term Missions with Life-long Impacts